Houzzera have teamed up with Klarna to offer you the additional option to spread your payments.
Pay in Instalments
Spread the cost of your order into three equal payments with no interest or fees on purchases up to £1000. The first payment is due at checkout, the second at 30 days and the third at 60 days, you’ll be notified each time a payment is due two days before it is collected.
How does Klarna work?
- Add your items to the shopping cart
- Select your preferred payment option
- Enjoy zero interest or fees on your purchase
Who are Klarna?
Founded in 2005 in Stockholm, Sweden, Klarna aimed to make shopping online easy for everyone. Providing payment solutions for over 60 million people across 90,000 merchants in 14 countries makes Klarna one of Europe’s largest banks. We want you to have many payment options when you shop with us, by partnering with Klarna we can do just that.
Who is eligible?
You must be over 18 to use Klarna as a payment option. Your approval will be dependent upon your financial circumstances. This is not a credit product so credit searches that may affect your credit score will not be run by either Klarna or Houzzera. All payments must be made in full and on time.
What is Klarna?
Klarna allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over three monthly instalments.
Who can use the Klarna payment options?
- Customers aged over 18.
- Please see the table below for more information on countries where Klarna is currently available:
Payment Options by Country and Currency
|Delivery Country||Payment Currency||Pay in instalments||Maximum Order Value|
|Austria||EUR||Pay in 3 instalments||3000 EUR|
|Denmark||DKK||Pay in 3 instalments||25 000 DKK|
|Finland||EUR||Pay in 3 instalments||3000 EUR|
|Germany||EUR||Pay in 3 instalments||3000 EUR|
|Norway||NOK||Pay in 3 instalments||75 000 NOK|
|Sweden||SEK||Pay in 3 instalments||100 000 SEK|
|United Kingdom||GBP||Pay in 3 instalments||1000 GBP|
|United States||USD||Pay in 4 instalments||1000 USD|
How can I pay using Klarna?
Simply select Klarna as your payment method at the checkout and follow the instructions.
Klarna is only available on purchases up to £1000.
When is payment due?
If you select the Pay in Instalments option:
- Your order is paid for in three monthly, interest free instalments. The first payment is due upon checkout.
- Instalments two and three will be collected automatically from the payment card you entered at the checkout 30 and 60 days later.
- You will receive a reminder two days before each instalment is collected.
Problems placing an order with Klarna could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Please use another payment method for purchases over £1000.
- Your application may have been rejected by Klarna. We recommend using another payment method. Or place an order for less.
- Your details may not have been able to be checked using the billing address you have provided. Ensure your billing address is the one that your bank/credit cards are registered to.
- There may be outstanding payments on previous Klarna accounts. You can try Pay Later with Klarna again once all balances are paid. Wait 24 hours before trying to pay through Klarna again.
- A required field may have been missed at the checkout.
- Shipping to a different address to your billing address may lead to the payment being declined if it is your first time using Klarna.
If you have any questions about a Klarna payment contact their customer service team.
What if I return some of the items from my order?
If you've returned part, but not all of your order:
- Any remaining instalments will be adjusted to reflect your return.
- Returns will be deducted from the outstanding balance. Depending on the amount this may remove an instalment.
Here's an example of how a return can adjust the instalments:
- Order total - £120
- 1st instalment - £40 (remaining balance £80)
- An item to the value of £20 is returned (leaving a remaining balance of £60)
- Instalments 2 and 3 will be £30 each
What if I return the entire order?
- Returns will be reflected on your invoice. A refund will be issued for all payments already made. Allow 5 - 7 working days to show in your account.
- Any refunds will be made to the payment card that was used at checkout.
- Klarna will cancel any outstanding payments.